The next session starts on September 22.
The Clearing offers a 12-step alternative program whereby
If you're considering residential treatment for yourself or a loved one, there are a million reasons why it isn't the right time,
We're here to evaluate with you if our program is the right fit for you or your loved one. That means you interview us.
Other Helpful Information:
- Rehab Price Comparison – A survey of popular Residential Rehab Programs
- Outpatient vs Inpatient Treatment Programs: An Honest Comparison
- The Advantages of Going Through Residential Rehabilitation as a Group
What Are My Next Steps?
- Absorb the website and if it resonates with you, call and visit with a founder confidentially.
- Work with us to help you determine if our program is financially feasible for you at this time.
- Discuss with your The Clearing admittance facilitator to determine your individual detox status; they'll help you make any necessary arrangement.
- Once you feel certain this is the right fit for you all of your questions are answered, make your $7,000 deposit to reserve
youspot in the next session. The balance will be due 5 business days before your arrival.
- Let us help you with your travel arrangements to Friday Harbor.
Most insurance plans cover substance abuse and mental health issues, as well as detox. We know the best thing we can do to help you is to get as much funding as possible from your insurance provider. We work with outside experts to up-level our ability to understand and maximize your policy. All plans are different, however our experience is that typical coverage ranges between 30-80% of the entire cost.
If you have health insurance, we are happy to check that for you first. We'll submit
We'll send you the information we receive from your insurance provider with a summary of how your coverage works with a summary of how your coverage will apply at The Clearing. We want you to know it is highly unlikely that your insurance will cover everything; you should be prepared for an out of pocket portion once your insurance is applied.
We work with most private insurance and are considered "out of network."
Medicare, Medicaid, Apple Health, ObamaCare, or other state-funded programs do not fund our program.
We understand a 28 day inpatient program is a significant investment for many. With this in mind, we've partnered with Prosper Healthcare Lending, a company that specializes in addiction treatment financing, to provide additional funding options.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 billion loaned, this is a program you can trust.
Some of the benefits you'll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending include:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast and easy loan inquiry process
- 100% confidential
How it Works:
- Click the button below to access a simple credit application online.
- Without affecting your credit rating, you'll receive instant pre-approval for your review of the interest rate, term, and payment schedule.
- Upon acceptance, funds arrive via direct deposit in as little as 5 days.
If you feel our program is right for you, this may be the time where financial aid from others is necessary.
If we are a good fit for you or your loved one, the transformation you can expect through this program is nothing short of extraordinary. Most people find it difficult to ask for financial help under these circumstances. We understand you may not be comfortable with this conversation with family or friends. Though it may be challenging, your loved ones deserve to know you need help
Being straightforward, open, and willing to pay funds back when you are able could be important. Having your life back and once again feeling enthusiastic, connected, and passionate about life and employment can create the revenue to meet your obligation to your loved one. Consider a written agreement that shows you understand and appreciate what's being done for you.
Many participants have chosen this path with humility. Humility doesn't have to be humiliating; it's advocating for yourself to get the best care you can receive.