We are pleased to let you know about a first-of-its kind recovery event called She Recovers in NYC this May 5-7th. Notable and celebrated women in recovery as well as prominent leaders in inspired wellness fields will highlight the events.
There was such an amazing response to the conference that it sold out three months in advance! With a huge waiting list to attend the live conference, the organizers have decided to make digital tickets available and LIVESTREAM the weekend sessions.
Purchase a Digital Ticket and be a part of history being made. You can participate from the comfort of your own living room!
You will get live online access to all four amazing keynote speaker sessions:
- Powerhouse author/blogger Glennon Doyle Melton, a recovering bulimic and alcoholic
- ABC 20/20's Elizabeth Vargas, who is very public about her recovery from anxiety-provoked alcoholism
- Author/motivational speaker Gabby Bernstein, who has been in recovery for over a decade
- Spiritual teacher and author Marianne Williamson
You will also be able to watch or participate in:
- A welcome address by She Recovers Creator, Dawn Nickel
- Two yoga classes, one led by She Recovers' own Taryn Strong and the other co-led by Taryn and the amazing Elena Brower
- A spoken word performance by Elena Brower called “The Ritual of Recovery”
- A talk about codependency with Y12SR founder Nikki Myers
- Two sessions on various other recovery topics
- Dinner program that includes a performance by singer/songwriter Elizabeth Edwards
- Behind the scenes activities brought to the LiveStream camera by member of the She Recovers in NYC Sober Blogger Team
Register now and please –spread the word. Register HERE.