Note: A common pitfall for individuals who complete addiction treatment is that they begin feeling better and believe their depression no longer needs to be treated with medication. This may or may not be the case - but educate yourself here.
Learn more about mental illness medications.
Getting Help at The Clearing
Located on San Juan Island in Washington State, The Clearing offers a unique approach to treating both addiction and depression symptoms. We offer a unique 28-day residential rehab program where you’ll receive 120 hours of one-on-one therapy. This level of care guarantees that you’ll get the attention you deserve.
- Therapist-led sessions and deep dives into discovering the underlying core issues that are causing the depression. Many times, but not always, this involves some form of childhood trauma.
- Working those underlying core issues with love to resolve them for good
- One-on-one therapy that provides you with in-depth opportunities to get the help you need
- Group therapy that limits numbers of participants to about ten, which gives everyone an opportunity to benefit
- Whole-person approach that incorporates healthy living, counseling, and spiritual care
- Relapse prevention technique training and self-counseling
For more information about what we treat, call The Clearing today at 425-275-8600.