Note: A common pitfall for individuals who complete addiction treatment is that they begin feeling better and believe they no longer need medication.
Learn more about mental illness medications.
Getting Help at The Clearing
Located on San Juan Island in Washington State, The Clearing offers a unique approach to treating both addiction and depression symptoms. We offer a unique 28-day residential rehab program in WA where you’ll receive 120 hours of one-on-one therapy. This level of care guarantees that you’ll get the attention you deserve.
We use dual diagnosis treatment as part of our substance abuse programs. During your time at The Clearing, you’ll receive:
- Therapist-led sessions and deep dives into discovering the underlying core issues that are causing the depression
- Working those underlying core issues with love to resolve them for good
- One-on-one therapy that provides you with in-depth opportunities to get the help you need
- Group therapy that limits numbers of participants to about ten, which gives everyone an opportunity to benefit
- Whole-person approach that incorporates healthy living, counseling, and spiritual care
- Relapse prevention technique training and self-counseling
In addition to these multidisciplinary approaches to care, The Clearing also offers a unique working animal farm. Clients gain a sense of responsibility and accountability while also acquiring useful coping skills for post-treatment life.